Saturday, May 21, 2011

Return to the blog


Hi -

I've been away from this blog for ages - and my 3 gardens are suffering from similar neglect! My college course is almost over, and I'm looking forward to getting blogging again - and to getting my hands really dirty over the next few weeks getting the garden in order.


Apologies if you posted comments and I didn't publish or reply - it was a hectic time (though very enjoyable) and I hope that any courses I run will ebenfit form all that I learned about being a teacher.

Speaking of dirty hands (and teaching) , I'm also planning a soapmaking course for next weekend - if there's enough interest.

As always, it will take place in Mullingar Educate Together NS, next Saturday May 28th.

Time - 10:00am to 3:00pm. Cost €60.

Participants will learn how to make soap from scratch, in a safe and playful environment - and will go home with recipes, and soap that they made, coloured, and scented themselves. Essential oils, colourants and organic additives - like calundula petals, poppy seeds, cosmetic clays will be provided.

If you're interested, please let me know asap. If you'd like to learn to make soap, and this time doesn't suit, let me know that you're interested and if you'd prefer an evening course or a Sunday - or a different Saturday.

Contact me - at annambrowne@gmail.com, 0872222562

If you have any friends you think might be interested, please let them know too!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 12:19 p.m., Blogger Peggy said...

Hi Anna, great to see you back again.Blooging can be left down and picked up its a hobby not a way of life!
Your hard work on the course will surely pay off in the long run.It must have been hard to juggle kids,work and home over a very long winter.

 
At 4:41 p.m., Blogger Anna Bee said...

Thanks Peggy -
Good to know someone is watching out for my return! It was a tough but incredibly enjoyable winter/Spring. Still studying - one more exam tomorrow,and then I'm done.
Great to be back planning gardening and teaching, though.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home