Sunday, November 21, 2010

Somewhere else

So you have not heard much from me lately - I'm getting to do a bit of harvesting, but not much else. Eating lots of pumpkins. :-)

I'm settled into my Post Graduate Diploma in Education at NUI Maynooth - and enjoying 2 days a week teaching practice in Castlepollard .

Collaborating with a fellow student, we are having an online conversation about the cource, not too much about vegetables or food, but come check us out, and leave us a comment.

See you back here in the Spring, I hope.

4 Comments:

At 1:48 a.m., Blogger meemsnyc said...

We've been eating a lot of pumpkins too!

 
At 9:33 p.m., Blogger Peggy said...

Hi, I was wondering where you had got to! You are keeping busy as usual, I hope the snow does not stop you getting back and forth to Maynooth?!

 
At 5:35 p.m., Blogger ollie said...

Hi Anna - olive rmoore her.e Can u contact me on olivermooreresearch 'at' gmail.com please re one of your soap making courses? Cheers ollie

 
At 3:36 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Anna, I am interested in urban gardening (I have an allotment), but really I'm trying to find out if you're the Anna Bee I used to know in Cairo, 1984-85. If you are please email me on l.wild2@ntlworld.com - Rach and I are trying to organise a reunion. Thanks, Laurence

 

Post a Comment

<< Home