Sunday, September 12, 2010

Rhubarb and Strawberry crumble

 
Posted by Picasa


This is not a timely recipe at all, but I came across this photo and wanted to share it with you. At the start of June, we had plenty of lovely tender rhubarb at the school garden. So we made a strawberry and rhubarb crumble. It was truly delcious - they are such a great combination.

I've had an item to make rhubarb and strawberry cordial on the to-do list since then, but I think that will have to wait until next June. Something to look forward to after my exams!

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

At 6:04 a.m., Blogger meemsnyc said...

Yummy, this looks delicious.

 
At 9:36 p.m., Blogger Peggy said...

Hi Anna, good to see you back!You have been busy in college and in the kitchen. I mixed rhubarb and strawberries and last year because I had just a small amount of both, I was pleasantly surprised the way they complimented each other!

 
At 6:51 p.m., Blogger Anna Bee said...

meemsync, Peggy - they are an amazing combo - better than the sum of the parts. Peggy, hope to be able to squeeze in posting( and gardening and cooking) in between college assignments :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home