Tuesday, April 13, 2010

New Courses



The Self Sufficiency weekend coming up in Belvedere, Mullingar, Co Westmeath has concentrated my mind, and so I have had to plan my courses for the months ahead. Here's what I'm planning:

•Soapmaking and Natural cosmetics – Sunday May 23rd 10:00am-5:00pm €75
•Sourdough Bread Making - starting Tue April 27th 7:30pm – 10:00pm 4 evening sessions, €90
•Making Elderflower and other natural beverages starting Thur June 10th. 7:30-10:00pm cost €60 3 evening sessions.

There will be another allotment gardening course on Saturday afternoons - starting mid May - don't have full details yet.

If you're interested in any of these email me at annambrowne@gmail.com or phone me at 087 2222562.

I'm also looking forward to speaking at the show both on Saturday and Sunday, and doing some demonstrations. More to follow on that.

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

At 9:59 p.m., Blogger Clasheen said...

Hi Anna, Tutored the first of a series of felting workshops with the Borris Active Retirement group today and we used some of your new soaps, lovely thanks! I can thoroughly recommend the natural cosmetic course to anyone!!!

 
At 9:25 p.m., Blogger Anna Bee said...

Nicola - that's great to hear. Though it been so long I have forgotten what soaps they were.:-) Yellow? Peppermint?

Anna

 
At 11:40 p.m., Blogger Clasheen said...

The ones with animal fats!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home