Friday, April 16, 2010

Competition at Belvedere Self Sufficiency show

Took a trip out to belvedere, and have staked out my area with some of my new bunting. The vegetable garden out there is looking great, and from talking with Bartle, they have an excellent weekend planned for young and old. Dale Treadwell will be there, and a clown, not to mention fly fishing demos, pigs, plants, and bread. I'll have 2 activities at my stand - making paper pots and planinting seeds in them, and bath bomb making.

I'm planning a competition also - come by my stand and enter to win a selection of sustainable produced goodies - Jam, Chutney, Marmalade, Soaps, Bath bombs, Body Lotion, 2 Tomato plants, and 6 runner bean plants.

The draw will take place on Sunday - I'll be speaking at 4:00pm about bread making, and will do the draw during the talk. I may have some runner up prizes for people attending the talk also.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At 4:32 p.m., Blogger Cliff W said...

Will see you Sunday probably. Flights to UK cancelled due to volcanic ash. Oh, the irony - me being a geologist...... Good luck anyway and don't forget the Factor 50 ;)

 
At 8:12 p.m., Blogger Anna Bee said...

Cliff -
That's too bad, but happy that you'll get to the show. See you there!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home