Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Discover Mullingar

For my local readers, just wanted to let you know about an interesting event happening on September 27th. It's a showcase for all that's interesting, local, good in Mullingar. For further details see here

I'll be publicising my upcoming courses there (and here), but on the day there will be local food producers (including my brother with a big pot of stew made with his organic beef), arts and crafts, sports organisations - I'm going to have to try to find time to get away from my stand and see some of the other exhibits. Some of them will be taking place in the new County council buildings - where last nights launch was held - it's worth a visit just to see that, it's a beautiful space. Hope to see you there!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home