Sunday, January 11, 2009

Gardening class

The Tuesday evening gardening class is full! So I will also be running a Saturday morning class, which is already half full. This will run between 10am and 12 on a Saturday, probably starting Jan 24th. If you have already given me your details, I'll be in touch, if you are interested in the Saturday class or in any further classes, leave me a comment with your email address - I won't publish it.

If you have come here not knowing much about the gardening course - it's designed to help you begin to grow your own food. Here's what we'll cover:

Keeping a gardening diary
Tools , Compost, Soil prep
Garden planning
Seeds – choosing, ordering, planting, reading a packet
Pests and diseases
Vegetables
Fruit
Herbs
Organic methods
Permaculture

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home